Exeter Assembly of God
Pastor Henry and Yong Reiber have been at EAG since October 2015. Their heart is to see people receive the Lord as their personal Savior, and then continue to grow in Christ. They love to minister to the needs of the people, and as well, see each person find their spiritual gift!
Thank you for visiting our website. Coming to a new church can be intimidating. You may not know anybody, where to go once you're here, or even how to get here. We want to help you find your way around and get connected by answering some of the questions that you may have before you come. Exeter Assembly is a growing family of believers. Our goal is to have a closer walk with Jesus and to make Him known to the Exeter area and beyond.
Our desire is to reach the lost, minister to the hurting and to see that every believer reach his or her full potential in Christ. Our prayer is that you will embrace the message that Jesus came to offer every person the gift of knowing Him, being a part of His Church and experience the abundant LIFE. If you are not involved in a dynamic, Bible-centered church, we would like to invite you to come and be a part of our church at Exeter Assembly!
FIRST DEAF MINISTRY
God is doing something new here at Exeter Assembly of God. Our desire is to provide you a place where you belong so you can understand and believe in the Truth of Gods Word and you can become devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
We have an interpreter for the 10:45am Worship Service so you can be a part of the body of believers. Every week Pastor Henry gives us an encouraging and challenging message from Gods Word. Please join us as we worship the Lord.
Service times and directions:
Sunday Morning Service.............................10:45-12:00
Sunday Evening Service..................................5:30-6:45
Tuesday WM's Study and Prayer..................9:30-11:30
Wed. Bible Study and Youth Group...............6:30-7:30
We are located at:
47A Hampton Falls Road, Exeter, NH03833
Click the "pinpoint" on the map below for directions:
What we believe
All are welcome at Exeter Assembly of God. We are an Assembly of God church, which means we adhere to the doctrinal statements of the Assemblies of God. Below is a list of the "fundamental doctrines" of the Assemblies of God. For more information about these doctrines, please visit ag.org.
1. WE BELIEVE… the Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind. [2 Timothy 3:15-17; 2 Peter 1:21]
2. WE BELIEVE… there is only one true God–revealed in three persons…Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity). [Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10,11; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Matthew 28:19]
3. WE BELIEVE… in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s son Jesus was both human and divine. [Luke 2:40; John 17:5; Philippians 2:6,7; Galatians 4:4; 2 Peter 3:18; Hebrews 4:15]
4. WE BELIEVE… though originally good, man willingly fell to sin-‒ ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world. [Romans 3:23; 5:12-19]
5. WE BELIEVE… every person can have restored fellowship with God through ‘salvation’ (trusting Christ, through faith and repentance, to be our personal Savior). [John 3:16; Romans 10:9; 1 John 1:8,9]
6. WE BELIEVE… and practice two ordinances̶(1) water baptism by immersion after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation. [1 Corinthians 11:26]
7. WE BELIEVE… the baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times. [Acts 1:8; Acts 8:12-17]
8. WE BELIEVE… the initial physical evidence of the baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘speaking in tongues’ as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles. [Acts 2:4]
9. WE BELIEVE… sanctification initially occurs at salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christlike. [Romans 6:1-11; 12:1;1 Peter 1:15,16]
10. WE BELIEVE… the Church has a mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe ‘the Church’ is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God’s offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ. [Mark 16:15,16; 1 Corinthians 12:13]
11. WE BELIEVE…a divinely called and spiritually ordained leadership ministry serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, to build up or edify the body of believers‒the Church‒and to meet human need with ministries of love and compassion. [Mark 16:15-20; John 4:23,24; Ephesians 4:11-16]
12. WE BELIEVE… divine healing of the sick is a privilege for Christians today and is provided for in Christ’s atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins). [Isaiah 53:5; Matthew 8:16,17; James 5:14-16]
13. WE BELIEVE…in the blessed hope–when Jesus raptures His Church prior to His return to Earth (the second coming). At this future moment in time all believers who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who are alive will be caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever. [John 14:3; 1 Corinthians 15:51,52; 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17; Titus 2:13]
14. WE BELIEVE…in the Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years. This millennial reign will bring the salvation of national Israel and the establishment of universal peace. [Psalm 72:3-8; Micah 4:3,4; Matthew 24:30; Revelation 22:13]
15. WE BELIEVE… a final judgment will take place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin and consigned to eternal punishment in a punishing lake of fire. [Matthew 9:43-48; Revelation 20:11-15]
16. WE BELIEVE…and look forward to the perfect new heaven and a new Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him there forever following His millennial reign on Earth. ‘And so shall we forever be with the Lord!’ [2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21, 22]